|File: [cvsweb.bsd.lv] / docbook2mdoc / format.h (download)
Revision 1.1, Tue Mar 26 18:32:07 2019 UTC (19 months ago) by schwarze
The program docbook2mdoc(1) has become large enough that splitting
it into a number of logical components makes sense: node tree,
parser, formatter, each with interface and implementation, and the
main program. That way, it becomes easier to see what interacts
with what, and what is independent of what.
/* $Id: format.h,v 1.1 2019/03/26 18:32:07 schwarze Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 2019 Ingo Schwarze <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
* purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES
* WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
* ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
* OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* The interface of the mdoc(7) formatter.
void ptree_print(struct ptree *);