|File: [cvsweb.bsd.lv] / mandoc / man.h (download)
Revision 1.79, Thu Aug 23 19:33:27 2018 UTC (23 months, 2 weeks ago) by schwarze
CVS Tags: VERSION_1_14_5, HEAD
Changes since 1.78: +1 -2 lines
The upcoming .while request will have to re-execute roff(7) lines
parsed earlier, so they will have to be saved for reuse - but the
read.c preparser does not know yet whether a line contains a .while
request before passing it to the roff parser. To cope with that,
save all parsed lines for now. Even shortens the code by 20 lines.
/* $Id: man.h,v 1.79 2018/08/23 19:33:27 schwarze Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 2009, 2010, 2011 Kristaps Dzonsons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) 2014, 2015 Ingo Schwarze <email@example.com>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
* purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES
* WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
* ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
* OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
void man_validate(struct roff_man *);