|File: [cvsweb.bsd.lv] / mandoc / mandoc_ohash.h (download)
Revision 1.2, Sat Nov 7 14:01:16 2015 UTC (4 years, 9 months ago) by schwarze
CVS Tags: VERSION_1_14_5, VERSION_1_14_4, VERSION_1_14_3, VERSION_1_14_2, VERSION_1_14_1, VERSION_1_13_4, VERSION_1_13, HEAD
Changes since 1.1: +1 -5 lines
In private header files, __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS are pointless.
Because these work slightly differently on different systems,
they are becoming a maintenance burden in the portable version,
so delete them.
Besides, one of the chief design goals of the mandoc toolbox is to
make sure that nothing related to documentation requires C++.
Consequently, linking mandoc against any kind of C++ program would
defeat the purpose and is not supported.
I don't understand why kristaps@ added them in the first place.
/* $Id: mandoc_ohash.h,v 1.2 2015/11/07 14:01:16 schwarze Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 2015 Ingo Schwarze <email@example.com>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
* purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
* WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
* ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
* OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
void mandoc_ohash_init(struct ohash *, unsigned int, ptrdiff_t);