|File: [cvsweb.bsd.lv] / mandoc / msec.c (download)
Revision 1.16, Fri Dec 14 01:18:26 2018 UTC (2 years, 1 month ago) by schwarze
CVS Tags: VERSION_1_14_5, HEAD
Changes since 1.15: +2 -1 lines
Major cleanup; may imply minor changes in edge cases of error reporting.
Finally, drop support for the run-time configurable mandocmsg()
callback. It was over-engineered from the start, never used for
anything in a decade, and repeatedly caused maintenance headaches.
Consolidate reporting infrastructure into two files, mandoc.h and
mandoc_msg.c, mopping up the bits and pieces that were scattered
around main.c, read.c, mandoc_parse.h, libmandoc.h, the prototypes
of four parsing-related functions, and both parser structs.
/* $Id: msec.c,v 1.16 2018/12/14 01:18:26 schwarze Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 2009 Kristaps Dzonsons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
* purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
* WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
* ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
* OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
#define LINE(x, y) \
if (0 == strcmp(p, x)) return(y);
const char *
mandoc_a2msec(const char *p)