|File: [cvsweb.bsd.lv] / mandoc / msec.c (download)
Revision 1.7, Sat May 15 16:27:23 2010 UTC (10 years, 9 months ago) by kristaps
Changes since 1.6: +2 -3 lines
Fixed memory leak introduced in last checkin of man_action TH parsing (only if TH is called again, which never happens anyway).
Fixed my email address in man_action.c and msec.c.
Removed superfluous <time.h> inclusion in msec.c.
/* $Id: msec.c,v 1.7 2010/05/15 16:27:23 kristaps Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 2009 Kristaps Dzonsons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
* purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
* WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
* ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
* OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
#define LINE(x, y) \
if (0 == strcmp(p, x)) return(y);
const char *
mdoc_a2msec(const char *p)