Changes in version 1.0.0, released on April 17, 2019
* Stop using expat because it cannot handle invalid input gracefully.
* Drop input validation functionality, make it a best-effort formatter.
* Implement file inclusion via <xi:include> and via <!ENTITY>.
* Implement -T lint and -T tree dump output modes.
* Handle large numbers of additional elements.
* Dynamic assignment of header levels.
* Overhaul whitespace handling on the input and output sides.
* Overhaul paragraph handling.
* Initial MathML support.
* Switch to mandoc(1)-style EXIT STATUS and DIAGNOSTICS.
* Large numbers of formatting and structural improvements.
--- THANKS TO ---
* Stephen Gregoratto for four patches and several bug reports.
* Anthony Bentley and Svyatoslav Mishyn for minor patches.
Changes in version 0.0.9, released on April 30, 2014
* Add the -W command line option.
* Handle trailing delimiters after macros.
* Handle <fieldsynopsis>, <modifier>, <type>.
Changes in version 0.0.8, released on April 30, 2014
* Handle <contstant>, <copyright>, <holder>, <informaltable>,
* Ignore <xi:include>.
Changes in version 0.0.7, released on April 2, 2014
* Handle <application>, <caution>, <note>, <quote>, <sgmltag>,
Changes in version 0.0.6, released on April 2, 2014
* Initial support for tables.
* Handle <envar>, <filename>, <group>, <itemizedlist>, <link>,
<literal>, <orderedlist>, <prompt>, <sbr>, <screen>, <userinput>,
Changes in version 0.0.4, released on March 29, 2014
* Support for XML element attributes.
* Handle <structname>.
* Commas between names in the NAME section.
Start of development in CVS and first public release:
Version 0.0.2, released on March 28, 2014.