|File: [cvsweb.bsd.lv] / mandoc / main.h (download)
Revision 1.15, Thu Oct 6 22:29:12 2011 UTC (10 years ago) by kristaps
CVS Tags: VERSION_1_12_3, VERSION_1_12_2, VERSION_1_12_1, VERSION_1_12_0
Changes since 1.14: +2 -1 lines
If -Tman is specified and input is -man, echo the preprocessed (`so'
replaced by file) input. This replaces earlier behaviour of doing
nothing, which I found unexpected (mandoc should always output).
This requires a buffer in read.c that saves the input lines before being
parsed, with a special hook if `so' is invoked. This buffer is just
flushed to output if -mman is the input.
While mucking around doing this, I also alpha-ordered the mandoc.h
Ok schwarze@, with no screaming when the polished patch was published.
/* $Id: main.h,v 1.15 2011/10/06 22:29:12 kristaps Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 2009, 2010, 2011 Kristaps Dzonsons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
* purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
* WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
* ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
* OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
#define UNCONST(a) ((void *)(uintptr_t)(const void *)(a))
* Definitions for main.c-visible output device functions, e.g., -Thtml
* and -Tascii. Note that ascii_alloc() is named as such in
* anticipation of latin1_alloc() and so on, all of which map into the
* terminal output routines with different character settings.
void *html_alloc(char *);
void *xhtml_alloc(char *);
void html_mdoc(void *, const struct mdoc *);
void html_man(void *, const struct man *);
void html_free(void *);
void tree_mdoc(void *, const struct mdoc *);
void tree_man(void *, const struct man *);
void man_mdoc(void *, const struct mdoc *);
void man_man(void *, const struct man *);
void *locale_alloc(char *);
void *utf8_alloc(char *);
void *ascii_alloc(char *);
void ascii_free(void *);
void *pdf_alloc(char *);
void *ps_alloc(char *);
void pspdf_free(void *);
void terminal_mdoc(void *, const struct mdoc *);
void terminal_man(void *, const struct man *);