|File: [cvsweb.bsd.lv] / docbook2mdoc / reorg.h (download)
Revision 1.1, Sun Apr 28 17:11:53 2019 UTC (2 years, 5 months ago) by schwarze
CVS Tags: VERSION_1_0_2
Start a reorg module, to edit and move around nodes between parsing
and formatting. This helps because using queue macros is prone to
bugs, but inspecting the resulting trees with a C debugger is quite
hard. Using -T tree is much easier.
/* $Id: reorg.h,v 1.1 2019/04/28 17:11:53 schwarze Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 2019 Ingo Schwarze <email@example.com>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
* purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES
* WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
* ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
* OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* The interface of the tree reorganizer.
void ptree_reorg(struct ptree *);